As with all the systems developed by CEDR Systems, PROMIS is a 100% hosted, centralized and web-based system. This allows users to do real-time inner district transfers and transfers from County to County using PROMIS to insure continuity and accuracy of your student data.
CEDR Systems will host/support all servers, data, backups, end user support. PROMIS offers a cost-effective service while providing teachers, school administrators and districts easy access to student information from any location with internet access.
- State Reporting (CSIS/CALPADS, Pre-ID)
- ADA Reports (J27/28 & J18/19, Supplemental Instructional Hours, DOR & Revenue Source Report)
- Meal Tracker
- Miscellaneous Reports (Truancy Report & Absence Report, Teacher Attendance Verification Report, Offense Report)
- Attendance Accounting (Daily, IS, Hourly, Fifth Hour, Sixth Hour, & Period Attendance)
- School Set Up (Calendar set up per site, Reporting Divisors, Courses and Sections, Custom Fields & Custom Report Generator, Compatible with TELEPARENT & EDCONNECT Phone Dialer Systems)
- Transcripts and Progress Reports
How PROMIS Is Different From Other SIS?
- Has the ability to track the high rate of student movement
- Integrated Hourly, Daily Independent, 5th & 6th hour Attendance Tracking and the ability to report separately
- Tracks students ADA revenue at any given time and allows the users to change and adjust the attendance accounting automatically.
- Built in Alerts (Drops, Suspensions, Transfers, Students enrolled for more than 30 and 90 days, etc.)
- Built-in reports for county programs (J18-19C, J27-28, Revenue Source, Residence District, etc.)
- Fully Interoperable with Special Education Information System (SEIS)
- Post credits through drop and transfer forms
- Incorporate credits earned from different institutions
- Accommodates California educational requirements
- No software to maintain
- No data to backup/No servers required